I vacation for two reasons – entertainment and food. A vacation to Walt Disney World ® Resort is no exception. I will 100% rearrange my whole plan for the day to get the snacks, treats, or meals that are at the top of my list. If you like good food and drink on your vacation, you are my people and I welcome you.
Here are some of my favorite snacks at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®.
- Carrot Cake Cookie. There’s a reason it’s in my number one spot. This is my favorite treat. Cream cheese frosting squished between two layers of carrot cake – like a cookie sandwich. This snack moves around but you can find it at: Starbucks on the corner of Hollywood Boulevard.
- Jack Jack Num Num Cookie. I would say “classic” chocolate chip cookie, but this is better. Thick – like a brownie, crispy on the outside and warm and chewy in the middle. If it’s hot the chocolate will melt fast! Find it at the refreshment stand near the entrance to Toy Story Land.
- Wookie Cookie. This is the last in my cookie series, I promise! Check out the cookie challenge (coming soon) to hear more reviews of the top 3. Oatmeal cookies with (very) sweet frosting in the middle. A chocolate bar sash lets us know it comes from our favorite Wookie. Find it at Backlot Express.
- Ronto Roaster. I was surprised by this snack a year or so ago. It’s available in both a breakfast and lunch/dinner version. In the morning you’ll find roasted sausage, eggs, and a peppercorn sauce in a warm pita bread. I prefer the lunch version – grilled sausage, peppercorn sauce, and a tangy slaw. It’s enough to share with a second person if you just want a snack, or grab a drink too and make it a quick meal. Find these at the Ronto Roaster walk up in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Blue and Green Milk. It’s a battle for all Galaxy’s Edge fans. Coconut and Rice milk for us Earth-dwellers, blue has a fruity taste (like cereal milk) and green has a citrusy flavor. They’re available cold and frozen (the frozen is better), and also with alcohol if you want an adult treat. Find it at the Milk Stand in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Homemade Tarts. A “pop”-ular treat in Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, but you have to be the early bird to get one. Make good use of mobile order and choose a time when you’ll be ready to pick up. The raspberry is my personal favorite, but flavors change regularly with the season. Find it at Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land.
- Peanut Butter Crunch Cupcake. Chocolate-peanut butter lovers unite! A chocolate cupcake + peanut butter buttercream frosting + peanut butter candy bar shell (Spoiler: it’s crushed Butterfinger). This illusive treat sometimes comes and goes. Find it at: Backlot Express and/or the Starbucks on Hollywood Boulevard.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Milkshake. It is exactly as delicious as it sounds. Hand-mixed PB&J in a vanilla shake. In the past you could get this from the walk up bar, but recently it’s only available with a sit-down reservation. Find it at 50’s Prime Time Cafe.
- Charcuterie Board. You’re thinking – what? What is so special about charcuterie? It’s a great board and enough to share with a friend or two, but this one is also about the atmosphere. One of my favorite stops in the heart of Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. The pretzel is good too and if you love craft beer like I do, treat yourself to a flight. Find it at Baseline Tap House.
Can’t wait to hear which is your favorite!